Soul Sootheness Amplified...

Welcome dearest friends unto my world of ceaseless passions. I wish you a fulfilling life. I am...

A colorful dreamer. Passionate Poet. Soulful Dramatist. Perseverant Artist. Inspired Sportsman. Bit of motivated Philosopher & musician. But like to be called a good human being above all.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Proposal


(This proposal is excerpt from my under construction second love story, after the Flower Girl:-) Hopefully you all will like it.)

"I love you. I love you very, very much darling. I look for you every time I hear your name. My eyes scrabble through the crowd looking for my favourite eyes. Your eyes. Every time you laugh aloud, I keep smiling like an unsatisfied child until someone interrupts. And every time you take your beautiful lock of hairs to gently tug it behind your ears, I so wish I could do it. Every single time for the rest of my life. You know the way you so angelically blush when your friends praise you I pray if only I could hold that moment & decorate it in my soul forever …I won’t make impossible promises but I just wanted you to know, that your love would be safe with me…no matter where you be…your love would be safe with me…For when like my dream fairy you so wonderfully wink my heart wants to jump & drink…through your eyes, all my life…And every time you so sweetly smile I become oblivious to everything, almost pleading Almighty that let me be the man who could hold your hands in life’s every mile… When you are mischievous & slightly bite your lips I take a long sigh, before in ecstasy my heart dips. You know love, there are times when I am lucky to see your cutest yawn & those days I find my soul in bliss till the next dawn, when you give me another reason to be happy. I don’t know how but the only time I do not think about you is when I am with you…for then I am incapable of thinking anything at all…I am just thankful my heart keeps beating, I know it for sure because sometimes its thumping is so loud that I have to pat it & say, calm down, its true, she’s standing right in front of you…I really don’t know when darling, but I have fallen for you in a way I am ready to rise for your love, our love in every life to follow…I know life is a hugely vague term, but if there’s one thing I am perfectly certain about in my life, it is I can never ever again feel the special way I feel for you…If I say for eternity I love You, will you my love say…I do…" ~ Abhik Choudhury, March 28th, 2010

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful..... I guess atleast to this people wud say being spiritually romantic... :)
I'll wait for it to get completed so that I can hear it... wink... :)

swtalfi said...

well thts fantastic dude...as i said before and as i always say "U R A GENIUS BOSS"

Unknown said...

;)

Unknown said...

yaar u are real awesome men...i keep on reading these again nd again...u r truely awesome...hats off.... :)

tanvi jain said...

the excerpt is so gud that i can't stop thinking abt the story itself....plz do send me an autographed copy of it as soon as it is complete :-) ;-)

Unknown said...

o my god.....again m speechless...its sooooo beautiful....i cant stop smiling with each line n was picturing it in my head....i just wish to hear all of it in your voice....

Unknown said...

..Abhik Bhaiya If u remember...u wer About to mail me sumthing na.....?

Unknown said...

no updates?? :(

beena said...

Another great piece of work....awrite now i knw why u r called Versatile Genius!!

ini said...

yaar trailer itna badiya tha to pata nai muvi kitni acchi hogi!!!!lol!d excerpt is marvellous..stroke ov a pure genius!n as i said earlier,u hv raised my expectations about d story

Post a Comment