Soul Sootheness Amplified...

Welcome dearest friends unto my world of ceaseless passions. I wish you a fulfilling life. I am...

A colorful dreamer. Passionate Poet. Soulful Dramatist. Perseverant Artist. Inspired Sportsman. Bit of motivated Philosopher & musician. But like to be called a good human being above all.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

NEW SEGMENT: Song of the Fortnight ~ Din Dhal Jaye

This is one of my all time favourite song from the movie Guide which went on to become a classic. The melody in the song is impeccably rare. I heard this song for the first time three years ago & was totally submerged & lost in a surprisingly tranquil pathos. I still sometimes wish I should have heard it when I was a kid...I would have had more years to enjoy the blissful music, the soulful lyrics! Mohd. Rafi, S.D. Burman & Dev Anand at their tragic best! Go ahead...if you haven't heard it...trust...you will cherish it...forever:-) (P.S. Go full screen! Wink!!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

waise...apart from Mohd. Rafi...Somebody else also sung this song really well...ah very cute and innocent rather... I hope some ppl got wht I meant.. ;)

jharna said...

I agree Deepam :)

Abhik Choudhury said...

:-) :-) Yes Deepu right...you are a wonderful singer;-) By the way...blush blush...& the agreement coming from one of the most wonderful singers...thanks Jharna:-))))

swtalfi said...

beautiful song dude.. its one of my favorites too..

Unknown said...

wooo......love u doston...

Unknown said...

song is beautiful.....

Unknown said...

vry shweet n meaningful song :-)

Post a Comment