Soul Sootheness Amplified...

Welcome dearest friends unto my world of ceaseless passions. I wish you a fulfilling life. I am...

A colorful dreamer. Passionate Poet. Soulful Dramatist. Perseverant Artist. Inspired Sportsman. Bit of motivated Philosopher & musician. But like to be called a good human being above all.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blessed Human

I am not god, I am blessed

I can feel that bliss of rain after waiting for diverse
seasons
I am not God who can have any season without
reasons
I can feel the magical power of healing after sustaining
limitless pain
I am not God who for any pain is too powerful…
too sane…
I am mortal, I know after going through thousands of moments I shall face death
I am not God who has to always go on & on & on, being ever immortal his fate
I can feel the selfless love of my parents, their sacrifices, their compromises…
I am not God, the divine Father of all…who without exception never falls, always rises…
I am human, I know the beauty of rising after many falls & defeats
I am not God who can always catch, to make you smile a close one’s sweet deceits
I am human, I can feel the incomprehensible satisfaction of earning hard earned bread
I am not God the creator of all, who to whenever take whatever He has made has no dread
I can’t explain the excitement of future unfolding itself slowly with every breath
I am not God, the author of every future who already knows about every opportunity & threat
I am human who knows & values the infinite power & peace of hope & pray…
I am not God who has only to fulfill, nothing to hope, no one to pray, the owner of night & day
I am a mortal, whose mind is always full of questions, & his life an incessant voyage of elucidation
I am not God, who has no questions, no queries, who’s naturally much beyond any emancipation
I am human who at every turn is in total awe of incredible cycles & eternal exquisiteness of universe
I am not God, who like a great poet is not at all amazed by the magnificence & glory of his own verse


I am not God, I am blessed…
~ Abhik Choudhury, July '09

5 comments:

tanvi jain said...

thankfully u r not god,otherwise i wouldn't have found such a great friend like u ;-) ;-)

Unknown said...

consult the above comment :P
on a more serious note, a beautiful expression of what human is and what God is and why are they best at their place :)
soulful and worth a lot of thought....

Unknown said...

Beautiful.... :)
It seriously make me feel..."I am not God, I am blessed"

Unknown said...

No post since 17th March?? X-(

beena said...

blessed to be humans..!So so true..!

Post a Comment